Hillwood Investment Properties (HIP), a division of Hillwood, a Perot company, is a full-service industrial real estate developer, investor and advisor focusing on institutional grade industrial properties in North America and Europe (properties outside of AllianceTexas). With more than 106-million square feet (4Q2016) of industrial development and acquisitions to date, our dedicated team is committed to bringing long term value to our customers, partners and the communities that we serve.
The company was launched in 1998 as a platform for Hillwood’s development and acquisition activities outside of AllianceTexas, Hillwood’s flagship property. Today, we are actively involved in development, acquisitions, construction, leasing, property management and fund/asset management of high quality, well located, flexible and functional industrial properties. In addition, the company is also a capital provider to other development companies through a partnership and other venture arrangements. For additional information, visit www.hillwood.com.
Data As Of 4Q 2016
- Established in 1998
- Privately owned by H. Ross Perot, Jr.
- Tal Hicks, President
- 105 Associates Worldwide
- Headquartered in Dallas, Texas
- Geographic Scope - U.S.
- 7 Offices: Ontario, CA; Jacksonville, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Harrisburg,PA; Memphis, TN and Dallas, TX
- Serving 14 U.S. Markets in 13 States: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas
Geographic Scope - International
- 4 International Offices: Frankfurt, Germany, Luxembourg and Warsaw, Poland
- Serving 9 International Markets: Alberta, Canada; Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt
and Karlsruhe, Germany; Gdansk, Central Poland, Warsaw, Wroclaw and Silesia, Poland
Industrial Properties Inception To Date
- 71.3M SF - Developed.
- 35.3M SF - Acquired
- 60.8M SF - Lease
Industrial Properties 2016
- 10.6M SF Development Completed
- 12.2M SF Under Construction
- 4.5M SF Acquired
- 13M SF leased
- 27.8M SF Owned
- 13.8M SF Managed in the U.S.
- 5,167 Acres Owned/Optioned
- 6.6M SF for Future Development
- Large Scale Land Development
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Government Relations
- Site Selection
- Master Planning
- Joint Venture Investments
- Leasing & Brokerage
- Construction Services
- Brownfield Development / Remediation / Reuse
- Land Management
- Property Management
- Fund/Asset Management
- Foreign Trade Zone Management
Hillwood Current Markets and Fact Sheet