AllianceFlorida at Cecil Commerce Center is a public-private project between Hillwood and the City of Jacksonville. The first class, master planned multimodal business park is located on Jacksonville's Westside at I-10 and SR-23.
In 2009, Hillwood won a competitive bid to become the Master Developer of the 4,474 acre Cecil Commerce Center, which is a portion of the former BRAC closed Naval Air Station Cecil Field owned by the City of Jacksonville.
Hillwood is rebranding the Cecil Commerce Center project with its premier Alliance brand, which Hillwood reserves for large scale, long term, multimodal, public-private projects. Further, Hillwood’s customers recognize Alliance projects as well-located, first-class developments where value is maximized. AllianceFlorida will be only the second expansion of the Alliance brand. The internationally renowned AllianceTexas, established in 1988, was the first Alliance development and anchored the growth of Hillwood into other investment and development opportunities and markets. Hillwood was selected Master Developer and rebranded the former BRAC closed Norton Air Force Base in San Bernardino, CA in 2002. The 2 projects together have had a $37.5 billion economic impact to their respective communities and have created over 32,000 jobs.
Total build-out of AllianceFlorida is anticipated to be almost 34 million square feet with primarily distribution, warehousing, manufacturing, and assembly uses and some supporting mixed uses.
Hillwood will soon open an office/marketing center at AllianceFlorida at Cecil Commerce Center managed by Preston Herold, Senior Vice President of Hillwood Investment Properties.
AllianceFlorida at Cecil Commerce Center will have the following features and savings opportunities available to its customers:
- State of the art, energy efficient (LEED® and Energy Star) facilities available
- Excellent multimodal location on Jacksonville's Westside offers superior access to the Southeastern U.S. market
- Immediate access via the newly completed high speed I-10 interchange to I-10, I-75, I-285 and I-95
- 12 miles to CSX intermodal facility
- 13 miles to Norfolk Southern intermodal facility
- 18 miles to FEC intermodal facility
- 25 miles to JAXPORT Dames Point terminal facility
- Adjacent to Cecil Field with 12,500-foot runway
- 22 miles to Jacksonville International Airport
- In-place entitlements, including wetlands and concurrency
- Pro-growth local government
- No state or local personal income tax
- No inventory tax
- FTZ available (proposed FTZ magnet site under FTZ #64)
- Federal Empowerment Zone incentives available
- State Enterprise Zone incentives available
- On-site workforce training and education
- Abundant nearby labor - recent labor study available on request