Southgate Buildings 1 to 4 are strategically located at Northeast corner of Tippecanoe and Central Avenue on the former Norton Air Force Base in San Bernardino, California. This group of buildings range in size from 157,500 square feet to 951,660 square feet. Southgate borders San Bernardino International Airport. (SBIA) on the north side of this property. SBIA, currently a cargo airport, will soon offer passenger service.
AllianceCalifornia, Hillwood's new 2,000 acre trade and logistics center, is located in one of the top industrial markets in the nation and offers companies the most competitive space in Southern California. The project features outstanding access to air, rail and highways. Foreign Trade Zone status and tax incentives are available and offer substantial savings to the companies who locate at AllianceCalifornia.
A public/private partnership and anchored by San Bernardino International Airport, the project is close to Interstates 10, 210 and 215 and is within two miles of the BNSF Intermodal rail facility. The development is also close to commercial air service at Ontario International Airport, one of the country's fastest growing facilities.
In December 2000, Hillwood was selected as the project's master developer. To date, 11.1 million square feet of new construction has been completed and 8,000 new jobs created. As the Inland Empire market continues to grow, AllianceCalifornia has attracted distribution centers for some of the world's best corporations including Kohl's department store chain, toy maker Mattel, Stater Bros. grocers, Pep Boys automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Medline, Pactiv, ODW Logistics, Interline, Kohler, Quaker and Amazon.com.
A variety of state and local tax incentives for businesses, including LAMBRA (Sacramento Local Agency Military Base Recovery Area), which is similar, but not identical to Enterprise Zones, are provided at AllianceCalifornia. For more detailed information on LAMBRA, click on link below:
Foreign Trade Zone status is also available. See attached brochure for details or contact John Magness at Hillwood at 909.382.2154 or email@example.com.
A tax incentive calculator link to the right can assist you with calculating tax savings at AllianceCalifornia.
- Immediate access to I-10, I-215 and I-210
- 2 miles from BNSF Intermodal Container Facility
- 5 minutes from Roadway and Yellow Freight hubs
- Cargo airport with 10,000-foot runway
- U.S. Customs office in San Bernardino
- Port of Long Beach Foreign Trade Zone #50-3 status available
- State and local tax incentives available, including LAMBRA Zone designation
- On-site job training programs and facilities
- Pro-growth local government
- Experienced and motivated City permitting agency
- Easy access to restaurants, retail, health club and childcare
- 157,500 S.F. available
- Central Avenue frontage
- 32' minimum clear height
- ESFR fire sprinkler system
- 52' x 60' typical column spacing
- 2 1/2% skylights
- Single load configuration
- 19 - dock high loading doors
- Secured concrete truck court
- 140 - car parking spaces
- 7- trailer parking spaces
- Office finish to suit